We are manufacturer & exporter of waste tyre pyrolysis plants with 5 - 10TPD processing capacity. Pyrolysis plant is an industry that converts scrap tyres into Pyrolysis Oil, Carbon Black, Scrap Steel and Hydrocarbon Gas. The plant is manufactured using high quality material, is highly durable and has high performance level. To manufacture these plants, we make use of quality-approved components that are source from certified vendors.
- 100% of waste tyre recycling is achieved ( no waste left after the process )
- No chemical ingredients are used in process ( environment friendly )
- During and after the process, No soil, water or air pollution is observed
- Creates economically valuable products out of waste ( all of the products are industrial raw materials that have a market value )
- The most cost - effective waste tire recycling technology in the world
- Raw material ( waste tyre ) is cheap and easy to provide. These are the by-products of tire production
- Each recycled ton of tyre preserves 10 tons of Co2 that is a major green house gas
- The process can be applied to all rubber based materials
- The system creates an alternative source of energy to replace petroleum products and natural gas
- System gives the opportunity to governments and local administrations to deal with the waste tire problem to a great extent
- System prevents the spread of diseases caused by the waste tires
- We deliver plants with capacities of 10 ton per day and its multiples
- The process of pyrolysis has duration of 4 to 12 hours, depending on the amounts and the type of tire ( car tires, truck tires etc)
During the process different vacuum values are applied in pre determined temperatures and in different phases, different gases are obtained and the condensed gas is stored as fuel - oil in tanks.